There are a few key details to check:
- Check your delivery date and location. We have different dates & locations planned by category, these are crucial. Please check these on your delivery label and you can also find them here
- Keep deliveries simple and we are asking producers to be especially mindful of deliveries and to use courier or postal delivery where possible & practical. In the case of large single deliveries from one producer, we will work with you to confirm an agreed delivery date and time.
- Please note products should be delivered as they are presented in their packaging to the customer.
Our team will unpack and prepare for blind tasting.
Please be sure to include your entry number on each sample
- 3 samples of each product entered are required
(In the case where your product is over 1 kilo in weight, please deliver 2 samples only)
Remember, include your entry number on each sample please
- Best Before date must be included with all deliveries and all entries should be delivered with maximum possible shelflife.
- All chilled products should arrive at the correct temperature for storage and will be checked on delivery.
You can find some helpful info on chilled delivery options here
- Any products which do not adhere to the delivery terms or which are not delivered on time will be disqualified from the competition.
If you have questions just ask us
If you have different delivery dates or locations, we will make every effort to consolidate if we can, just ask us
If you are unsure about anything in the above, just ask us
Fallon – 087 9029329
Artie – 087 2026420