- Thursday 2nd September – RSVP deadline for events
- Monday 5th – Mon 12th September – Online Backyard Learning Sessions
- Monday 19th – Friday 23rd September – Ambient samples for showcase due
- Wednesday 28th September – Chilled samples for Buyers & Press Showcase due
Irish Food Awards 2022 Weekend of Events
Thursday 29th September
The Blas Village will be open today for finalists producers to pick up your passes for the weekend. Please note that the showcase marquee will be open for private viewing to buyers and press only on this day.
If you arrive to Dingle on Thursday 29th please take the time to stop by the Blas Village, collect your name badge, pick up a coffee in the Blas Backyard and settle in for the weekend. Although there are no official networking events on this day you are welcome to stop by and say hello and get the weekend started. Blas Welcome Tent open from 12noon – 8pm
Friday 30th September
- 8am – Blas Welcome tent open for registration, collect your name badges, programmes Blas Backyard – Coffee, networking, panel discussions and speakers
- 9am – Blas 2022 Finalist – Group Photograph Location: The Blas Village We will be taking a photo for press release purposes of all finalists in attendance which will take place at 9am on Friday 30th. Please arrive 15mins earlier
Please note that for the shot you should prepare as follows;
When planning your outfit for this morning think about what will look best in the photograph, this doesn’t have to be a suit but something that you are comfortable in and reflects you and your business!
Awards presentations begin at 10.30am – check your timings for your category here
Saturday 1st October
- The Blas Village Opens at 9am…
- Blas Welcome Tent – Blas team on hand to help with questions, labels etc
- The Blas Backyard – Panel discussions, speakers and networking throughout the day.
- Space to gather and meet fellow finalists for a coffee and a chat
- The Showcase Marquee – Display of finalists, networking with buyers and press