We have just confirmed details of a new course on the Blas na hÉireann & University College Cork – Lecture Series 2019 which might be of interest.
Social Media and Digital Marketing for the Food Industry – Tuesday 24th of September
Social Media and Digital Marketing (Beginners) – Tuesday 24th September 8.30-12.00 – Cost: Fully Funded by Taste4Success
Social Media and Digital Marketing (Advanced) – Tuesday 24th September 12.45 – 16.15 – Cost: Fully Funded by Taste4Success
• Starting your social media journey for your
• Setting up and linking social media accounts
• Understanding what to post and when to post
• Keywords and hashtags
• Likes, Shares and Followers
• Marketing Campaigns Design and Delivery
• Content selection and adaptation for different
• Search Engine Optimisation and Keyword
• Social and Digital Media Tools
Social Media and Digital Marketing Courses will take place in University College Cork. If you wish to participate in any of theabove courses, please complete the registration form available at this here or in the attached document. Registration by Friday13th of September.
Please note that numbers are limited. Please note that this course is open to all food producers and is not exclusive to finalists.
For further information contact:
Dr Amy-Jane Troy – email@example.com
Food Industry Training, Unit School of Food and Nutritional Sciences College of Science, Engineering and Food Science
University College Cork Telephone: 353 21 4902799