Our next event is on 27th April 2023, it is our first Backyard on the Road since 2019!
In spring 2020, we were in the midst of planning our series of Backyard on the Road events, learning and networking programmes for producers. During the first weeks of the pandemic restrictions we reacted not just to the challenges we had in hosting events but more importantly to the challenges faced by producers across Ireland. Our learning sessions moved online and allowed us to continue to work to support producers.
We are excited to be bringing the event back in person next April
- The event takes place on the 27th April in The Seamus Ennis Centre in The Naul, Dublin
- Morning and afternoon sessions are available
- Morning topics cover strategic position and insight into sales channels
- Afternoon topics cover PR, media and social media
- Tickets are €65 (ex VAT) for one session or €85 (ex VAT) for a full day ticket
Special reduced rates available for those who attended online Backyard events
- The day, as always, includes the speakers and panel discussions but also time for networking with your fellow producers and a delicious lunch and refreshments
We are delighted to be returning to this lovely venue where we had a series of Backyard events in 2018, you can watch highlights here