Finalist Judging – Delivery Details
A finalist round of judging will take place in Dingle on Thursday 4th of October
Please take careful note of the details for your next delivery as follows;
- Deliver to Dingle Skellig Hotel between 9am & 4pm on the Tue 2nd or Wed 3rd of October
- Products should be delivered as they are presented in their packaging to the customer. We will unpack and prepare for blind tasting by our judges and remaining samples will be displayed in their shop ready state at the trade networking event on Sat 6th of October
- Products do not need to be delivered by the producer. Courier deliveries can be accepted.
- Please note that Ice Couriers are offering a special delivery service outlined below.
- It is vital that the entry number above is included clearly on your delivery. Please include this on the back or underneath the product so that display products appear at their best.
- 5 samples of each product entered are required. (note, if you product exceeds 1 kg per sample 3 samples will suffice)
- Best Before date must be included on each sample
- Any products which do not adhere to the delivery terms or which are not delivered on time will be disqualified from the competition.
- All chilled products should arrive at the correct temperature for storageIce Couriers are offering a delivery service to Dingle at a cost of €40 per package (max 15kg per package)
Please note Ice Couriers can offer temperature controlled transport of packages of Ambient, Chilled or Frozen samples and these will be held temperature controlled overnight for delivery to Dingle. Bookings may be made directly with Ice Couriers on 01-8298200 quoting Blas2017 for the scheduled pick-up locations which will be advised upon contact with Ice Couriers. Bookings should be made as soon as possible to reserve your space on this guaranteed delivery.You can contact Ice Couriers directly to discuss your nearest collection point or alternatively you can also deliver product (on or prior to the same date as van placements) directly to CGI Coldstore (Blanchardstown) between the hours of 10am and 4pm.